TFN Presents: CHANGE-19
Updated: Jul 20, 2020
What is CHANGE-19?
We are all getting used to this enormous change in society and a lot of us are going stir crazy working from home (and let's be real - we all know how hard it is to get anything done these days with kids, pets, laundry, video games, and all the other distractions of the household).
At The Fountainhead Network we think it's extremely important that we try to change our focus and be excited to prepare for the new life that's ahead of us after this major adjustment. That's why we'd like to introduce our CHANGE-19 Blog, to help small businesses look at the positive side of what can become of this so we can all continue to keep our sanity and triumph together as a supportive network through the tough times!
One of the positives we are trying to look at during the delay of opening up our space is that we feel this situation gives us the chance to be on the leading edge of Coworking. During our early design period, this crisis has further educated us in a way where we can make sure we are giving our members of the community a sanitary work space where they can feel safe.
1. Here's how we're doing it with CHANGE-19:
- Large Workspaces: We made sure when designing our space to give our members the most comfortable way to work together while maintaining personal space. Each of our Hot Desks are just about 60" wide!
- Cashless Money: This world is changing rapidly and after this fiasco more than ever, we understand how fast germs can travel ESPECIALLY on our cash. So we are going to focus strictly on a cashless money location. All of our resources purchases accept credit, debit, and BTC online and/or in house. There is no doubt that this will take a blow to our economy, physical cash as we know it could very well soon be a thing of the past. Which is why we are working on adding a Bitcoin machine to our space in the near future.
- Virtual Tours (coming soon): Looking forward to being able to have a workplace without all your current distractions at home? We're currently working on setting up Virtual Tours of our space during the quarantine, so you can see for yourself the clean, safe work environment we're striving to provide to you.
2. Here's what we can do for our small businesses:
- Virtual Office: So maybe, being a remote worker you don't need a physical office or you already have the luxury of a sweet set up at home, but you still need a Professional Address to have your mail and small packages sent! We have you covered with our mail collection service, which includes a professional mailing address, 24/7 mail pick up (scheduling required), and letter scanning and forwarding. Sound like something you need?
Here's the link:
- Online Networking Events: Networking is an extremely valuable resource that we as small businesses, use to be able to grow and flourish in our community. We're going to put together some Online Networking events in the coming weeks, to help our community ensure that they won't take a hit on this important aspect of our business'.
- Resources for Small Businesses: We as small businesses are constantly on the hunt, as the hard workers we are, to stay on top of this crisis in making sure we are using the tools that we have access to. Some of the current provided resources can be found here: